Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính từ ngày 30/9 đến ngày 7/10/2021
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 07/10/2021 01:04 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Research on Multi-party Cooperative Secure Identity Authentication Mechanism Based on Blockchain
Liu, Nianzu; Guo, Bing. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1873, Iss. 1, (Apr 2021).
2. Modeling Mobile Commerce Applications’ Antecedents of Customer Satisfaction among Millennials: An Extended TAM Perspective
Ngubelanga, Atandile; Sustainability; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 11, (2021): 5973.
3. Digital Transformation in Banking: A Managerial Perspective on Barriers to Change
Sustainability; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 4, (2021): 2032.
4. Using algorithmic trading to analyze short term profitability of Bitcoin
Ahmad, Iftikhar; Muhammad Ovais Ahmad; Alqarni, Mohammed A; Abdulwahab Ali Almazroi; Khan Khalil, Muhammad Imran. PeerJ Computer Science; San Diego (Feb 3, 2021).
5. Terminal Evaluation System Based on Digital Twin and Its Application
Yuan, Jianan; Yan, Zhen; Huo, Chao; Zheng, Libin. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1972, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
6. Promises and pitfalls of digital credit: Empirical evidence from Kenya
Johnen, Constantin; Parlasca, Martin; Mußhoff, Oliver. PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 7, (Jul 2021): e0255215.
7. Predicting Extreme Returns of Bitcoin: Extreme Value Theory Approach
Hussain, Saiful Izzuan; Masseran, Nurulkamal; Ruza, Nadiah; Muhammad Aslam Mohd Safari. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1988, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
8. Trade informativeness and liquidity in Bitcoin markets
Westland, J Christopher. PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 8, (Aug 2021): e0255515.
9. Digital security vulnerabilities and threats implications for financial institutions deploying digital technology platforms and application: FMEA and FTOPSIS analysis
Abeeku Sam Edu; Agoyi, Mary; Divine Agozie. PeerJ Computer Science; San Diego (Aug 3, 2021).
10. A Distributed Fewer Environment for the Use of Blockchain IoT Device Sharing
Sundaramoorthy, K; Thenmozhi, E; Josphineleela, R; S Suma Christal Mary; Shanmugapriya, T. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
11. A credit risk assessment model of borrowers in P2P lending based on BP neural network
Ma, Zhengwei; Hou, Wenjia; Zhang, Dan. PLoS One; San Francisco Vol. 16, Iss. 8, (Aug 2021): e0255216.
12. Applying SWOT for B2B Decisions, Extension to larger data with Machine Learning Regression
Akella, Suresh. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1998, Iss. 1, (Aug 2021).
13. Research on Block Chain Service Composition Strategy Based on Big Data
Yang, Wei. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 2, (Aug 2021)
14. Blockchain Technology Empirical Studies on the Demand of Distributed Network
Mishra, Manish Kumar; Balamurugan, M; Roy, R Reena; Amanullah, M; K Shantha Shalini. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
15. Research on the Application Of Blockchain Technology in Financial Statement Auditing
He, Jiaxuan. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 2, (Aug 2021).
16. Blockchain-based IoT Consensus Mechanism System
Wu, Yue; Song, Liangtu; Liu, Lei; Zhou, Linli. IOP Conference Series. Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 769, Iss. 4, (May 2021).
17. Intelligent Classification Method for Web page Manipulation Detection
Roopa, V; K Santhosh babu; Prabhakaran, B. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1916, Iss. 1, (May 2021).
18. Using RFID to identify smart products on a blockchain enabled production network
Csikós, Sándor; Czifra, György; Sárosi, József. Analecta Technica Szegedinensia; Szeged Vol. 15, Iss. 1, (Aug 2021): 1-7.
19. Research on Innovation Path of Enterprise Dynamic Management Mode in Big Data Era
Wang, Jingjuan; Xia, Weili. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1881, Iss. 3, (Apr 2021).
20. Third-party Payment Services Selection for Logistics Public Information Platforms
Shi, Xianlian; Deng, Jianxin; Su, Xiaogen; Cao, Chenying. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1910, Iss. 1, (May 2021).
1. An access control model for the Internet of Things based on zero-knowledge token and blockchain
Lihua Song, Xinran Ju, Zongke Zhu… in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2021)
2. Privacy protection for fog computing and the internet of things data based on blockchain
Yanhui Liu, Jianbiao Zhang, Jing Zhan in Cluster Computing (2021)
3. Towards an attestation architecture for blockchain networks
Thomas Hardjono, Ned Smith in World Wide Web (2021)
4. Peer-to-peer electricity trading system: smart contracts based proof-of-benefit consensus protocol
Chao Liu, Kok Keong Chai, Xiaoshuai Zhang, Yue Chen in Wireless Networks (2021)
5. A blockchain-based privacy-preserving 5G network slicing service level agreement audit scheme
Ke Xiao, Ziye Geng, Yunhua He, Gang Xu… in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2021)
6. IoT Big Data provenance scheme using blockchain on Hadoop ecosystem
Houshyar Honar Pajooh, Mohammed A. Rashid, Fakhrul Alam… in Journal of Big Data (2021)
7. A refined measure of conditional maximum drawdown
Damiano Rossello, Silvestro Lo Cascio in Risk Management (2021)
8. Blockchain for Collaborative Businesses
Augusto R. C. Bedin, Miriam Capretz, Syed Mir in Mobile Networks and Applications (2021)
9. Multi-chain and data-chains partitioning algorithm in intelligent manufacturing CPS
Suisheng Li, Hong Xiao, Jingwei Qiao in Journal of Cloud Computing (2021)
10. An optimised homomorphic CRT-RSA algorithm for secure and efficient communication
Rabia Abid, Celestine Iwendi, Abdul Rehman Javed… in Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (2021)
11. TFCrowd: a blockchain-based crowdsourcing framework with enhanced trustworthiness and fairness
Chunxiao Li, Xidi Qu, Yu Guo in EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (2021)
12. Regulatory Lag, Regulatory Friction and Regulatory Transition as FinTech Disenablers: Calibrating an EU Response to the Regulatory Sandbox Phenomenon
Deirdre Ahern in European Business Organization Law Review (2021)
13. Intertemporal asset pricing with bitcoin
Dimitrios Koutmos, James E. Payne in Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2021)
14. Analysis of the bitcoin stock market indexes using comparative study of two models SV with MCMC algorithm
A. Hachicha, F. Hachicha in Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2021)
15. Cryptocurrency volatility markets
Fabian Woebbeking in Digital Finance (2021)
1. Higher moment connectedness in cryptocurrency market
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 4 September 2021, Volume 32, Article 100562
Mudassar Hasan, Muhammad Abubakr Naeem, Larisa Yarovaya
2. Investor attention and cryptocurrency: Evidence from wavelet-based quantile Granger causality analysis
Research in International Business and Finance, 18 January 2021, Volume 56, Article 101389
Rong Li, Sufang Li, Huiming Zhu
3. Regime switches and commonalities of the cryptocurrencies asset class
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 27 March 2021, Volume 57, Article 101425
Gianna Figà-Talamanca, Sergio Focardi, Marco Patacca
4. Volatility cascades in cryptocurrency trading
Journal of Empirical Finance, 29 April 2021, Volume 62, Pages 252-265
Nikola GradojevicI, lias Tsiakas
5. Exploring asymmetric multifractal cross-correlations of price–volatility and asymmetric volatility dynamics in cryptocurrency markets
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 1 July 2021, Volume 581, Article 126237
Shinji Kakinaka, Ken Umeno
6. Transaction-based classification and detection approach for Ethereum smart contract
Information Processing & Management, 17 December 2020, Volume 58, Issue 2 (Cover date: March 2021), Article 102462
Teng Hu, Xiaolei Liu, Yuan Liu
7. Ethereum’s Smart Contracts Construction and Development using Model Driven Engineering Technologies: a Review
Procedia Computer Science, 18 May 2021, Volume 184, Pages 785-790
Yassine Ait Hsain, Naziha Laaz, Samir Mbarki
8. A security framework for Ethereum smart contracts
Computer Communications, 23 March 2021, Volume 172, Pages 119-129
Antonio López Vivar, Ana Lucila Sandoval Orozco, Luis Javier García Villalba
9. A double-blockchain solution for agricultural sampled data security in Internet of Things network
Future Generation Computer Systems, 25 December 2020, Volume 117, Pages 453-461
Wei Ren, Xutao Wan, Pengcheng Gan
10. Vulnerability of blockchain technologies to quantum attacks
Array, 23 April 2021, Volume 10, Article 100065
Joseph J. Kearney, Carlos A. Perez-Delgado
11. Ponzi scheme detection via oversampling-based Long Short-Term Memory for smart contracts
Knowledge-Based Systems, 16 July 2021, Volume 228, Article 107312
Lei Wang, Hao Cheng, Xiaohu Zhu
12. Research on Fintech development issues based on embedded cloud computing and big data analysis
Microprocessors and Microsystems, 13 January 2021, Volume 83, Article 103977
Shuxia Meng, Xijin He, Xiaoyan Tian
13. Technology convergence assessment: Case of blockchain within the IR 4.0 platform
Technology in Society, 19 August 2021, Volume 67, Article 101709
Priyanka Chand Bhatt, Vimal Kumar, Tugrul Daim
14. Distributed ledger technology: Its evolutionary path and the road ahead
Information & Management, 12 May 2020, Volume 58, Issue 3, Article 103316
Arif Perdana, Alastair Robb, Fiona Rohde
15. Stock price relevance of voluntary disclosures about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 1 February 2021, Volume 40, Article 100499
Ju-Chun Yen, Tawei Wang
Theo Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 7/10/2021