Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính từ ngày 2/9 đến ngày 9/9/2021
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 09/09/2021 00:36 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. An Information and Predictive Credibility Control System Using Blockchain Technique
Shakkeera, L; Arumugam, S S; Amarnath, J Jegan; Venkatesh, A Narasima. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
2. Advantages of Computer Aided Audit Technology in Enterprise Internal Audit
Xie, Peibo. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 4, (Aug 2021)
3. Evaluation of service quality and user experience on credit card application using e-SERVQUAL model and usability testing
Swasti Theresia; Hauw-Sen Tan. IOP Conference Series. Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 794, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
4. The Transformation of Financial Supervision Paradigm Under the Background of Financial Technology Based on Computer Technology
Ou, Lei. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 2, (Aug 2021).
5. Application Research of Enterprise Cost Management and Supervision Mechanism Based on Big Data
Shi, Hui. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 2, (Aug 2021).
6. The effect of financial inclusion and financial technology on effectiveness of the Indonesian monetary policy
Birgitta Dian Saraswati; Maski, Ghozali; Kaluge, David; Sakti, Rachmad Kresna. Verslas: Teorija ir Praktika; Vilnius Vol. 21, Iss. 1, (Jan 2020): 230-243.
7. Research on Trend Forecasting System Utilizing Big Data Network and Information Technology
Xing, An; Shi, Yan; Zang, Yang; Lu, Yan; Ren, Yue. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1982, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
8. Optimization of financial technology (fintech) with lean UX development methods in helping technical vocational education and training financial management
Hendriadi, A A; Primajaya, A. IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 830, Iss. 2, (Apr 2020).
9. Robo-consultants research in financial technology companies
Vyšniauskaitė, Enrika; Miečinskienė, Algita. Mokslas : Lietuvos Ateitis; Vilnius Vol. 12, (Jan 2020).
10. Application of Computer Software Development Technology in Accounting Audit Work
Li, Jing. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1992, Iss. 2, (Aug 2021).
11. The construction mode of China’s science and technology financial service platform under the background of internet finance
Li, Ximei. IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 750, Iss. 1, (Feb 2020).
12. The Interaction between Banking Sector and Financial Technology Companies: Qualitative Assessment-A Case of Lithuania
Risks; Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 1, (2021): 21.
13. Evaluation and Application of Cloud Model Controller in Financial Technologies in the Age of Big Data
Chen, Jin; Xu, Yifan; Wu, Yang. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1952, Iss. 4, (Jun 2021).
14. Financial technology and the future of banking
Broby, Daniel. Financial Innovation; Heidelberg Vol. 7, Iss. 1, (Dec 2021).
15. Research on the Application of Computer P2P Network Technology in Local Area Network
Shao, Li. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1961, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
16. Research on artificial intelligence machine learning character recognition method based on Feature Fusion
Qiao, Xiaolin. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1982, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
17. Blockchain Technology Empirical Studies on the Demand of Distributed Network
Mishra, Manish Kumar; Balamurugan, M; Roy, R Reena; Amanullah, M; K Shantha Shalini. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 4, (Jul 2021).
18. Research on Information Security Risk Analysis and Prevention Technology of Network Communication Based on Cloud Computing Algorithm
Li, Yonghong; Liu, Ruifeng; Liu, Xiaoyu; Li, Hong; Sun, Qingwen. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1982, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
19. Blockchain Technology, Its Applications and Open Research Challenges
Kaushal, Rajesh Kumar; Kumar, Naveen; Surya Narayan Panda. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1950, Iss. 1, (Aug 2021).
20. Research on E-commerce Logistics Information System Based on Big Data Technology
Sun, Jie; Fan, Yanling. Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1972, Iss. 1, (Jul 2021).
1. Blockchain–a promising solution to internet of things: A comprehensive analysis, opportunities, challenges and future research issues
Anup Kumar Paul, Xin Qu, Zheng Wen in Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications (2021)
2. Proposing a reliable method of securing and verifying the credentials of graduates through blockchain
T. Rama Reddy, P. V. G. D. Prasad Reddy… in EURASIP Journal on Information Security (2021)
3. Big data analytics to identify illegal activities on Bitcoin Blockchain for IoMT
Ajay Kumar, Kumar Abhishek, Pranav Nerurkar… in Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (2021)
4. Digitization and the evolution of money as a social technology of account
Michael Peneder in Journal of Evolutionary Economics (2021)
5. Online rating system development using blockchain-based distributed ledger technology
Monir Shaker, Fereidoon Shams Aliee, Reza Fotohi in Wireless Networks (2021)
6. Unfolding identity of financial institutions in bitcoin blockchain by weekly pattern of network flows
Rubaiyat Islam, Yoshi Fujiwara… in Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review (2021)
7. The pillars determining financial inclusion among SMEs in Egypt: service awareness, access and usage metrics and macroeconomic policies
Mohamed Samy ElDeeb, Yasser Tawfik Halim, Esmat Mostafa Kamel in Future Business Journal (2021)
8. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs): the importance of human capital
José Campino, Ana Brochado, Álvaro Rosa in Journal of Business Economics (2021)
9. Big data augmentated business trend identification: the case of mobile commerce
Ozcan Saritas, Pavel Bakhtin, Ilya Kuzminov, Elena Khabirova in Scientometrics (2021)
10. A conceptual framework for blockchain smart contract adoption to manage real estate deals in smart cities
Fahim Ullah, Fadi Al-Turjman in Neural Computing and Applications (2021)
11. Initial coin offerings, information disclosure, and fraud
Lars Hornuf, Theresa Kück, Armin Schwienbacher in Small Business Economics (2021)
12. A study of application platform for smart contract visualization based blockchain
SoonHyeong Jeong, Byeongtae Ahn in The Journal of Supercomputing (2021)
13. Embracing Bitcoin: users’ perceived security and trust
Say Keat Ooi, Chai Aun Ooi, Jasmine A. L. Yeap, Tok Hao Goh in Quality & Quantity (2021)
14. Exploring usage of mobile banking apps in the UAE: a categorical regression analysis
Sudipa Majumdar, Vijay Pujari in Journal of Financial Services Marketing (2021)
15. The volatility of Bitcoin and its role as a medium of exchange and a store of value
Dirk G. Baur, Thomas Dimpfl in Empirical Economics (2021)
1. Information disclosure and the default risk of online peer-to-peer lending platform
Finance Research Letters, 12 May 2020, Volume 38 (Cover date: January 2021), Article 101509
Qian Wang, Zhongnan Su, Xinyang Chen
2. Platform Characteristics and Online Peer-to-Peer Lending: Evidence from China
Finance Research Letters, 16 May 2020, Volume 38 (Cover date: January 2021), Article 101511
Qi Wang, Xiong Xiong, Zunxin Zheng
3. Determinants of automated teller machine deployment in commercial banks of Ethiopia
Heliyon, 3 August 2021, Volume 7, Issue 8 (Cover date: August 2021), Article e07712
Mahilet Demissie Adane, Teramaje Wale, Eshetie Woretaw Meried
4. Financial access and interest rate spread: An international assessment
Journal of Economics and Business, 27 November 2020, Volume 114, Article 105958
Claudio de Moraes, Juan Camilo Galvis-Ciro, Micheli Gargalhone
5. Finding the crowd after exogenous shocks: Exploring the future of crowdfunding
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 21 April 2021, Volume 15 (Cover date: June 2021), Article e00245
Jeffrey A. Chandler, Jeremy C. Short, Marcus T. Wolfe
6. Customer engagement in online social crowdfunding: The influence of storytelling technique on donation performance
International Journal of Research in Marketing, 26 March 2020, Volume 38, Issue 2 (Cover date: June 2021), Pages 492-500
Nurlita Devian Robiady, Nila Armelia Windasari, Arfenia Nita
7. Exploring the subjective nature of crowdfunding decisions
Journal of Business Venturing Insights. 13 February 2021. Volume 15 (Cover date: June 2021), Article e00233
Jie Ren, Viju Raghupathi, Wullianallur Raghupathi
8. The effects of brand prominence and narrative features on crowdfunding success for entrepreneurial aftermarket enterprises
Journal of Business Research, 13 December 2020, Volume 124 (Cover date: January 2021), Pages 286-298
Masoud Moradi, Vishag Badrinarayanan
9. Information manipulation in equity crowdfunding markets
Journal of Corporate Finance, 30 December 2020, Volume 67 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101866
Michele Meoli, Silvio Vismara
10. Herding behavior in supplier innovation crowdfunding: Evidence from Kickstarter
International Journal of Production Economics, 1 June 2021, Volume 239, Article 108184,
Xin Tian, Yan Song, Benjamin Levin Tian
11. The effects of money saliency and sustainability orientation on reward based crowdfunding success
Journal of Business Research, 19 August 2019, Volume 125 (Cover date: March 2021), Pages 443-455
Ho Fai Chan, Naomi Moy, Benno Torgler
12. Prediction of Bitcoin price based on manipulating distribution strategy
Applied Soft Computing, 26 July 2021, Volume 110, Article 107738
Eunho Koo, Geonwoo Kim
13. Bitcoin versus high-performance technology stocks in diversifying against global stock market indices
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2 June 2021, Volume 580, Article 126161
Jeffrey Chu, Stephen Chan, Yuanyuan Zhang
14. Estimating the reaction of Bitcoin prices to the uncertainty of fiat currency
Research in International Business and Finance, 28 May 2021, Volume 58, Article 101451
Xuejun JinKeer Zhu, Shouyang Wang
15. Determinants of electronic waste generation in Bitcoin network: Evidence from the machine learning approach
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 15 August 2021, Volume 173, Article 121101
Rabin K. JanaIndranil Ghosh, Anupam Dutta
16. On improving GARCH volatility forecasts for Bitcoin via a meta-learning approach
Knowledge-Based Systems, 12 August 2021, Volume 230, Article 107393
Theo Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 9/9/2021