Nghiên cứu mới về vaccine COVID-19 từ ngày 3/1 đến ngày 7/1/2022
Cập nhật vào: Thứ sáu - 07/01/2022 13:23 Cỡ chữ
Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng kính gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về vaccine COVID-19 trên thế giới. Bao gồm những bài viết đã được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống từ ngày 3/1 đến ngày 7/1/2022. Những nghiên cứu công bố trước thời gian này được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Structure-guided design of multi-epitopes vaccine against variants of concern (VOCs) of SARS-CoV-2 and validation through In silico cloning and immune simulations
Computers in Biology and Medicine, 7 December 2021, Volume 140 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 105122
Fahad Humayun, Yutong Cai, Dongqing-Wei
2. Two-dose ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine protection against COVID-19 hospital admissions and deaths over time: a retrospective, population-based cohort study in Scotland and Brazil
The Lancet, 20 December 2021, Volume 399, Issue 10319 (Cover date: 1–7 January 2022), Pages 25-35
Srinivasa Vittal Katikireddi, Thiago Cerqueira-Silva, Aziz Sheikh
3. An automated chemiluminescent immunoassay (CLIA) detects SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody levels in COVID-19 patients and vaccinees
International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 10 December 2021, Volume 115, (Cover date: February 2022), Pages 116-125
4. Yeast-expressed recombinant SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain RBD203-N1 as a COVID-19 protein vaccine candidate
Protein Expression and Purification, 21 October 2021, Volume 190 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 106003
Wen-Hsiang Chen, Jeroen Pollet, Maria Elena Bottazzi
5. Hypertension and COVID-19: Updates from the era of vaccines and variants
Journal of Clinical & Translational Endocrinology, 6 December 2021, Volume 27 (Cover date: March 2022), Article 100285
Sowmya Swamy, Christian A. Koch, Sriram Gubbi
6. Immunogenicity, safety, and reactogenicity of heterologous COVID-19 primary vaccination incorporating mRNA, viral-vector, and protein-adjuvant vaccines in the UK (Com-COV2): a single-blind, randomised, phase 2, non-inferiority trial
The Lancet, 6 December 2021, Volume 399, Issue 10319 (Cover date: 1-7 January 2022), Pages 36-49
Arabella S V Stuart, Robert H Shaw, Matthew D Snape
7. Maternal-neonatal transfer of SARS-CoV-2 immunoglobulin G antibodies among parturient women treated with BNT162b2 messenger RNA vaccine during pregnancy
American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM, 20 September 2021, Volume 4, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 100492
8. COVID-eVax, an electroporated DNA vaccine candidate encoding the SARS-CoV-2 RBD, elicits protective responses in animal models
Molecular Therapy, 20 September 2021, Volume 30, Issue 1 (Cover date: 5 January 2022), Pages 311-326
Antonella Conforti, Emanuele Marra, Luigi Aurisicchio
9. Lack of effects on female fertility or pre- and postnatal development of offspring in rats after exposure to AS03-adjuvanted recombinant plant-derived virus-like particle vaccine candidate for COVID-19
Reproductive Toxicology, 24 November 2021, Volume 107 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 69-80
Charlotte Dubé, Sarah Paris-Robidas, Sonia Trépanier
10. Mucosal immune response in BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine recipients
eBioMedicine, 23 December 2021, Volume 75 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 103788
Lorenzo Azzi, Daniela Dalla Gasperina, Greta Forlani
11. Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccines elicit immunogenicity and T-cell responses in people living with HIV
International Immunopharmacology, 18 November 2021, Volume 102 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 108383
12. Adverse events of active and placebo groups in SARS-CoV-2 vaccine randomized trials: A systematic review
The Lancet Regional Health - Europe, 28 October 2021, Volume 12 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 100253
Martina Amanzio, Dimos D Mitsikostas, Walter A Brown
13. SARS-CoV-2 serology among people with multiple sclerosis on disease-modifying therapies after BBIBP-CorV (Sinopharm) inactivated virus vaccination: Same story, different vaccine
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 22 November 2021, Volume 57 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 103417
Masoud Etemadifar, Nahad Sedaghat, Mehri Salari
14. Dynamic IgG seropositivity after rollout of CoronaVac and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines in Chile: a sentinel surveillance study
The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 9 September 2021, Volume 22, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 56-63
Denis Sauré, Miguel O'Ryan, Leonardo J Basso
15. Immunogenicity of an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in people living with HIV-1: a non-randomized cohort study
eClinicalMedicine, 4 December 2021, Volume 43 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 101226
Yanmeng Feng, Yifan Zhang, Yanmin Wan
1. COVID-19 phase 4 vaccine candidates, effectiveness on SARS-CoV-2 variants, neutralizing antibody, rare side effects, traditional and nano-based vaccine platforms: a review.
Simnani FZ, Singh D, Kaur R.3 Biotech. 2022 Jan;12(1):15. doi: 10.1007/s13205-021-03076-0. Epub 2021 Dec 12.
2. Severe aplastic anemia after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination: Causality or coincidence?
Tabata S, Hosoi H, Murata S, Takeda S, Mushino T, Sonoki T.J Autoimmun. 2022 Jan;126:102782. doi: 10.1016/j.jaut.2021.102782. Epub 2021 Dec 14.
3. Outcome of SARS-CoV-2 variant breakthrough infection in fully immunized solid organ transplant recipients.
Almaghrabi RS, Alhamlan FS, Dada A, Al-Tawfiq JA, Al Hroub MK, Saeedi MF, Alamri M, Alhothaly B, Alqasabi A, Al-Qahtani AA, Al-Omari A, Alshukairi AN.J Infect Public Health. 2022 Jan;15(1):51-55. doi: 10.1016/j.jiph.2021.11.021. Epub 2021 Dec 4.
4. Safety of COVID-19 vaccination in patients with previous cerebral venous sinus thrombosis.
Gil-Díaz A, Gil-Hernández A, Lozano-Jiménez AI, Benítez-Peña J, Conde-Martel A.Thromb Res. 2022 Jan;209:84-85. doi: 10.1016/j.thromres.2021.12.004. Epub 2021 Dec 8.
5. Population-based Incidence of Myopericarditis After COVID-19 Vaccination in Danish Adolescents.
Nygaard U, Holm M, Bohnstedt C, Chai Q, Schmidt LS, Hartling UB, Petersen JJH, Thaarup J, Bjerre J, Vejlstrup NG, Juul K, Stensballe LG.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2022 Jan 1;41(1):e25-e28. doi: 10.1097/INF.0000000000003389.
6. Immunogenicity, safety, and reactogenicity of heterologous COVID-19 primary vaccination incorporating mRNA, viral-vector, and protein-adjuvant vaccines in the UK (Com-COV2): a single-blind, randomised, phase 2, non-inferiority trial.
Stuart ASV, Shaw RH, Liu X, Greenland M, Aley PK, Andrews NJ, Cameron JC, Charlton S, Clutterbuck EA, Collins AM, Darton T, Dinesh T, Duncan CJA, England A, Faust SN, Ferreira DM, Finn A, Goodman AL, Green CA, Hallis B, Heath PT, Hill H, Horsington BM, Lambe T, Lazarus R, Libri V, Lillie PJ, Mujadidi YF, Payne R, Plested EL, Provstgaard-Morys S, Ramasamy MN, Ramsay M, Read RC, Robinson H, Screaton GR, Singh N, Turner DPJ, Turner PJ, Vichos I, White R, Nguyen-Van-Tam JS, Snape MD; Com-COV2 Study Group.Lancet. 2022 Jan 1;399(10319):36-49. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02718-5. Epub 2021 Dec 6.
7. Post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in tertiary care hospitals in Saudi Arabia: A case series.
Alshamrani MM, Farahat FM, El-Saed A, Alzunitan M, Alsaedi A, El Gammal A, Al Nasser W, Nazeer S, Almohrij SA.J Infect Public Health. 2022 Jan;15(1):10-12. doi: 10.1016/j.jiph.2021.11.015. Epub 2021 Nov 19.
8. Severe nonanaphylactic allergic reaction to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Doughty H, Barton D.JAAD Case Rep. 2022 Jan;19:84-86. doi: 10.1016/j.jdcr.2021.11.015. Epub 2021 Nov 26.
1. Guillain-Barré syndrome associated with BNT162b2 COVID vaccination: a first case report from South Korea
Namkyun Kim, Jae-Hyung Kim, Jin-Sung Park in Neurological Sciences (2022)
2. Advancing COVID Vaccination Equity at Federally Qualified Health Centers: a Rapid Qualitative Review
Johanna T. Crane Ph.D., Danielle Pacia M.B.E.… in Journal of General Internal Medicine (2022)
3. FDG uptake of axillary lymph nodes after COVID-19 vaccination in oncological PET/CT: frequency, intensity, and potential clinical impact
Stephan Skawran, Antonio G. Gennari, Manuel Dittli, Valerie Treyer… in European Radiology (2022)
4. Humoral Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccination in Hemodialysis Patients: A Retrospective, Observational Case-Control Pilot Study
Luca Piscitani, Rita Del Pinto… in High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Preve… (2022)
5. A young adult with nephrotic syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination
Kei Nagai, Mikiko Kageyama, Mamiko Iwase, Atsushi Ueda in CEN Case Reports (2022)
6. Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination
Yohsuke Yagi, Yutaro Asami, Mitsuki Kyoya, Takanori Yokota in Neurological Sciences (2022)
7. Spectrum of neurological complications following COVID-19 vaccination
Ravindra Kumar Garg, Vimal Kumar Paliwal in Neurological Sciences (2022)
8. Covid-19: pharmacotherapeutic insights on various curative approaches in terms of vulnerability, comorbidities, and vaccination
Rupinder Kaur, Shareen Singh, Thakur Gurjeet Singh, Pragati Sood… in Inflammopharmacology (2022)
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 7/1/2022