Nghiên cứu mới về vaccine COVID-19 từ ngày 7/1 đến ngày 14/1/2022
Cập nhật vào: Thứ sáu - 14/01/2022 01:12 Cỡ chữ
Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng kính gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về vaccine COVID-19 trên thế giới. Bao gồm những bài viết đã được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống từ ngày 7/1 đến ngày 14/1/2022. Những nghiên cứu công bố trước thời gian này được tổng hợp tại đường link cuối bài.
1. Influence of age on the effectiveness and duration of protection of Vaxzevria and CoronaVac vaccines: A population-based study
The Lancet Regional Health - Americas, 22 December 2021, Volume 6 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 100154
Thiago Cerqueira-Silva, Vinicius de Araújo Oliveira, Manoel Barral-Netto
2. Interferon Beta-1a treatment promotes SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine response in multiple sclerosis subjects
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 18 December 2021, Volume 58 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 103455
Giorgia Teresa Maniscalco, Valentino Manzo, Veronica De Rosa
3. Antineoplastic treatment class modulates COVID-19 mRNA-BNT162b2 vaccine immunogenicity in cancer patients: a secondary analysis of the prospective Vax-On study
ESMO Open, 27 November 2021, Volume 7, Issue 1 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 100350
E. M. Ruggeri, F. NelliM. A. Silvestri
4. Inactive SARS-CoV-2 vaccine generates high antibody responses in healthcare workers with and without prior infection
Vaccine, 22 November 2021, Volume 40, Issue 1 (Cover date: 3 January 2022), Pages 52-58
Harika Oyku Dinc, Nese Saltoglu, Bekir Sami Kocazeybek
5. Analysis of the humoral and cellular immune response after a full course of BNT162b2 anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in cancer patients treated with PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors with or without chemotherapy: an update after 6 months of follow-up
ESMO Open, 11 December 2021, Volume 7, Issue 1 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 100359
A. Lasagna, D. LilleriI. Cassaniti
6. Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine effectiveness against Sars-Cov-2 infection: Findings from a large observational study in Israel
Preventive Medicine, 30 December 2021, Volume 155 (Cover date: February 2022), Article 106947
Yaki Saciuk, Jennifer Kertes, Anat Ekka Zohar
7. BNT162b2 vaccine effectiveness was marginally affected by the SARS-CoV-2 beta variant in fully vaccinated individuals
Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 29 October 2021, Volume 142 (Cover date: February 2022), Pages 38-44
Orna Mor, Neta S. Zuckerman, Amit Huppert
8. Real-world safety data for the Pfizer BNT162b2 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine: historical cohort study
Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 27 September 2021, Volume 28, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 130-134
David Shasha, Ronen Bareket, Galia Zacay
9. Humoral and cellular immunogenicity to a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2 in people receiving methotrexate or targeted immunosuppression: a longitudinal cohort study
The Lancet Rheumatology, 9 November 2021, Volume 4, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages e42-e52
Satveer K Mahil, Katie Bechman, Catherine H Smit
10. Clinical and pathologic correlation of cutaneous COVID-19 vaccine reactions including V-REPP: A registry-based study
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 10 September 2021, Volume 86, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 113-121
Devon E. Mc, MahonCarrie L. Kovarik, Esther E. Freeman
11. Bell's palsy following vaccination with mRNA (BNT162b2) and inactivated (CoronaVac) SARS-CoV-2 vaccines: a case series and nested case-control study
The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 16 August 2021, Volume 22, Issue 1 (Cover date: January 2022), Pages 64-72
Eric Yuk Fai Wan, Celine Sze Ling Chui, Ian Chi Kei Wong
12. Murine monoclonal antibodies against RBD of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein as useful analytical tools for subunit vaccine development and clinical trials
Journal of Immunological Methods, 26 November 2021, Volume 500 (Cover date: January 2022), Article 113195
Omar R. Blanco, Dayamí Dorta, Enrique R. Pérez
1. Willingness to pay for COVID-19 test and vaccine in South Africa and Ghana: A contingent valuation study
Rebecca Nana Yaa Ayifah, Emmanuel Ayifah
South African Journal of EconomicsEarly View
First published: 10 January 2022
2. Early experience of COVID-19 vaccine-related adverse events among adolescents and young adults with rheumatic diseases: A single-center study
Fatih Haslak, Aybuke Gunalp, Memnune Nur Cebi, Mehmet Yildiz, Amra Adrovic, Sezgin Sahin, Kenan Barut, Ozgur Kasapcopur
International Journal of Rheumatic DiseasesEarly View
First published: 03 January 2022
3. Personal willingness to receive a Covid-19 vaccine and its relationship with intergroup psychology: Evidence from the Philippines and Pakistan
Hanna Zagefka, Erwine dela Paz, Ma. Elizabeth J. Macapagal, Saima Ghazal
Applied Psychology: Health and Well-BeingEarly View
First published: 09 January 2022
4. Response to and outcomes of the Pfizer BNT162B2 vaccine in hemodialysis patients—A prospective observational study
Abdullah Al-Muhaiteeb, Ali AlSahow, Anas Al-Yousef, Bassam AlHelal, Heba Alrajab, Yousif Bahbahani, Noha dewidar, George N. M. Fanous
Hemodialysis InternationalEarly View
First published: 05 January 2022
5. Decreased memory B cells frequencies in COVID-19 Delta variant vaccine breakthrough infection
Matthew Zirui Tay, Angeline Rouers, Siew-Wai Fong, Yun Shan Goh, Yi-Hao Chan, Zi Wei Chang, Weili Xu, Chee Wah Tan, Wan Ni Chia, Anthony Torres-Ruesta, Siti Naqiah Amrun, Yuling Huang, Pei Xiang Hor, Chiew Yee Loh, Nicholas Kim-Wah Yeo, Bei Wang, Eve Zi Xian Ngoh, Siti Nazihah Mohd Salleh, Jean-Marc Chavatte, Alicia Jieling Lim, Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, Lin-Fa Wang, Raymond TP Lin, Cheng-I Wang, Seow-Yen Tan, Barnaby Edward Young, Yee-Sin Leo, David C Lye, Laurent Renia, Lisa F P Ng
EMBO Molecular MedicineAccepted Articles
First published: 06 January 2022
1. Letter comments on: Efficacy and safety of BNT162b2 vaccination in solid cancer patients receiving anti-cancer therapy - A single-centre prospective study: Interaction between lymphopenia and anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies after two injections of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in patients with cancers treated by chemotherapy or immunotherapy.
Sekkate S, Stoeklé HC, Mabro M, Billard D, Kennel T, Vasse M, Hervé C, Beuzeboc P.
2. Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines: a literature review and meta-analysis.
Zheng C, Shao W, Chen X, Zhang B, Wang G, Zhang W.Int J Infect Dis. 2022 Jan;114:252-260. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2021.11.009. Epub 2021 Nov 17.
3. mRNA vaccines against COVID-19: a showcase for the importance of microbial biotechnology.
Brüssow H.Microb Biotechnol. 2022 Jan;15(1):135-148. doi: 10.1111/1751-7915.13974. Epub 2021 Nov 17.
4. T-cell and antibody responses to first BNT162b2 vaccine dose in previously infected and SARS-CoV-2-naive UK health-care workers: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
Angyal A, Longet S, Moore SC, Payne RP, Harding A, Tipton T, Rongkard P, Ali M, Hering LM, Meardon N, Austin J, Brown R, Skelly D, Gillson N, Dobson SL, Cross A, Sandhar G, Kilby JA, Tyerman JK, Nicols AR, Spegarova JS, Mehta H, Hornsby H, Whitham R, Conlon CP, Jeffery K, Goulder P, Frater J, Dold C, Pace M, Ogbe A, Brown H, Ansari MA, Adland E, Brown A, Chand M, Shields A, Matthews PC, Hopkins S, Hall V, James W, Rowland-Jones SL, Klenerman P, Dunachie S, Richter A, Duncan CJA, Barnes E, Carroll M, Turtle L, de Silva TI; PITCH Consortium.Lancet Microbe. 2022 Jan;3(1):e21-e31. doi: 10.1016/S2666-5247(21)00275-5. Epub 2021 Nov 9.
5. Efficacy of Pfizer-BioNTech in SARS-CoV-2 Delta cluster.
Landsberg HE, Turcinovic J, Sullivan M, Connor JH, Hamer DH, Platt JT.Int J Infect Dis. 2022 Jan;114:62-64. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2021.10.053. Epub 2021 Oct 30.
6. Side effects of messenger RNA vaccines and prior history of COVID-19, a cross-sectional study.
Kadali RAK, Janagama R, Yedlapati SH, Kanike N, Gajula V, Madathala RR, Poddar S, Sukka N, Jogu HR, Racherla S, Shah I.Am J Infect Control. 2022 Jan; 50(1):8-14. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2021.10.017. Epub 2021 Oct 28.
7. The safety profile of COVID-19 vaccinations in the United States.
Singh A, Khillan R, Mishra Y, Khurana S.Am J Infect Control. 2022 Jan; 50(1):15-19. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2021.10.015. Epub 2021 Oct 23.
8. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in a male adolescent after his second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in a male adolescent after his second Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
1. Scaling the Children Immunization App (CIMA) to Support Child Refugees and Parents in the Time of the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Social Capital Approach to Scale a Smartphone Application in Zaatari Camp, Jordan
Yousef S. Khader, Wadih Maalouf… in Journal of Epidemiology and Global Health (2022)
2. Understanding COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and resistance: another challenge in cancer patients
Nesrine Mejri, Yosra Berrazega, Emna Ouertani, Haifa Rachdi… in Supportive Care in Cancer (2022)
3. Comparison of antibody response to two different mRNA Covid-19 vaccines in patients on hemodialysis
Cristian Ionita, Daniele Marcelli, Cristian Nita, Carmen Anton… in Journal of Nephrology (2022)
4. Factors associated with mothers’ hesitancy to receive a COVID-19 vaccine
Molly E. Waring, Sherry L. Pagoto, Lauren R. Rudin… in Journal of Behavioral Medicine (2022)
5. Restrictions on the use of placebo in new COVID-19 vaccine trials
Maurizio Bonati in European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (2022)
6. COVID-19 outbreak and the role of digital twin
Saleh Alrashed, Nasro Min-Allah, Ijaz Ali… in Multimedia Tools and Applications (2022)
7. First Identified Case of Fatal Fulminant Necrotizing Eosinophilic Myocarditis Following the Initial Dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine (BNT162b2, Comirnaty): an Extremely Rare Idiosyncratic Hypersensitivity Reaction
Rohan Ameratunga, See-Tarn Woon, Mary N. Sheppard… in Journal of Clinical Immunology (2022)
8. Association and pharmacological synergism of the triple drug therapy baricitinib/remdesivir/rhACE2 for the management of COVID-19 infection
Antonio Vitiello, Francesco Ferrara in Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology (2022)
Các công bố về COVID-19 trước thời gian trên:
Cập nhật các công bố về COVID-19 từ ngày 01/01 đến ngày 7/01/2022
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 14/1/2022