Các bài nghiên cứu mới về Công nghệ tài chính
Cập nhật vào: Thứ năm - 26/08/2021 00:05 Cỡ chữ
Trong những năm gần đây, lĩnh vực công nghệ tài chính - Fintech đã đánh dấu nhiều sự phát triển nổi bật. Theo thời gian, Fitech dần được coi là một trong những phương tiện, công cụ quan trọng trong việc định hình và phát triển đổi mới tài chính. Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia trân trọng gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về Công nghệ tài chính, được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống. Những nghiên cứu công bố được tổng hợp tại đường link các bài.
1. Estimating the BIS Capital Adequacy Ratio for Korean Banks Using Machine Learning: Predicting by Variable Selection Using Random Forest Algorithms
Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 2, (2021): 32.
2. Bitcoin Price Alert and Prediction System using various Models
Shankhdhar, Ashutosh; Singh, Akhilesh Kumar; Naugraiya, Suryansh; Saini, Prathmesh Kumar. IOP Conference Series. Materials Science and Engineering; Bristol Vol. 1131, Iss. 1, (Apr 2021).
3. Application of explainable machine learning based on Catboost in credit scoring
Ji Qi; Yang, Ruicheng; Wang, Pucong.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1955, Iss. 1, (Jun 2021).
4. Smart Agro E-Marketplace Architectural Model Based on Cloud Data Platform
Khairul Anwar Sedek; Osman, Mohd Nizam; Mohd Adib Omar; Mohd Helmy Abdul Wahab; Syed Zulkarnain Syed Idrus.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1874, Iss. 1, (May 2021).
5. Research on Anonymous credential based medical blockchain
Pan, Xu; Wu, Shaofei.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1802, Iss. 3, (Mar 2021).
6. A review of data mining methods in RFM-based customer segmentation
Ernawati, E; Baharin, S S K; Kasmin, F.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1869, Iss. 1, (Apr 2021).
7. Network Simulation Software Architecture of Blockchain: A Model-Led Viewpoint
Brindha, G; Juliet, P Sudha; Nandakumar, S D; Valarmathi, R.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1964, Iss. 7, (Jul 2021).
8. Financial Stability Management of an Industrial Enterprise Based on the Formation of Signal Indicators
Iurieva, L V; Dolzhenkova, E V. IOP Conference Series.
Earth and Environmental Science; Bristol Vol. 666, Iss. 6, (Mar 2021).
9. Blockchain Technology for Secure Accounting Management: Research Trends Analysis
Abad-Segura, Emilio; Infante-Moro, Alfonso; González-Zamar, Mariana-Daniela; López-Meneses, Eloy. Mathematics; Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 14, (2021): 1631.
10. An Investigation of Factors Determining the Token Value in the Blockchain-based Early Funding Mechanism
Šapkauskienė, Alfreda; Pakėnaitė, Simona. Economic and Business Review for Central and South - Eastern Europe; Ljubljana Vol. 23, Iss. 1, (2021): 55-67,55A.
11. Research on the Practical value of intelligent tax control technology in tax planning of flexible employment industry - Take The YouZhongLeHuo Platform as an example
Cheng, Yuan; Li, Zengyao; Zhou, Yang; Zhou, Ziming.
Journal of Physics: Conference Series; Bristol Vol. 1792, Iss. 1, (Feb 2021).
12. Assessment of Successful Drivers of Crowdfunding Projects Based on Visual Analogue Scale Matrix for Criteria Weighting Method
Venslavienė, Santautė; Vaiciukevičiūtė, Agnė.
Mathematics; Basel Vol. 9, Iss. 14, (2021): 1590.
13. A novel method for credit scoring based on feature transformation and ensemble model
Li, Hongxiang; Ao Feng; Lin, Bin; Su, Houcheng; Liu, Zixi; et al. Peer
J Computer Science; San Diego (Jun 4, 2021).
14. Cashless Transactions: A Study on Intention and Adoption of e-Wallets
Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 2, (2021): 831.
15. From Bitcoin to Central Bank Digital Currencies: Making Sense of the Digital Money Revolution
Paulo Rupino Cunha; Melo, Paulo; Helder Sebastião.
Future Internet; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 7, (2021): 165.
16. Machine Learning in Finance: A Metadata-Based Systematic Review of the Literature
Warin, Thierry; Stojkov, Aleksandar.
Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 7, (2021): 302.
17. Bank Capital Buffer and Economic Growth: New Insights from the US Banking Sector
Abbas, Faisal; Yousaf, Imran; Shoaib, Ali; Wing-Keung Wong.
Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 4, (2021): 142.
18. Dynamics of Funding Liquidity and Risk-Taking: Evidence from Commercial Banks
Abbas, Faisal; Shoaib, Ali; Yousaf, Imran; Wing-Keung Wong. Journal of Risk and Financial Management; Basel Vol. 14, Iss. 6, (2021): 281.
19. Application of Blockchain Hierarchical Model in the Realm of Rural Green Credit Investigation
Sustainability; Basel Vol. 13, Iss. 3, (2021): 1324.
20. Explainable Credit Card Fraud Detection with Image Conversion
Alternate title: Explainable Credit Card Fraud Detection with Image Conversion
Sinanc, Duygu; Demirezen, Umut; Sağıroğlu, Şeref. ADCAIJ : Advances in Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence Journal; Salamanca Vol. 10, Iss. 1, (2021): 63-76.
21. Construction of a Supply Chain Financial Logistics Supervision System Based on Internet of Things Technology
Wu, Zhaoyang; Wang, Shiyong; Yang, Hong; Zhao, Xiaokui.
Mathematical Problems in Engineering; New York Vol. 2021, (2021).
22. Ṣukūk on blockchain: a legal, regulatory and Sharī’ah review
Kunhibava, Sherin; Mustapha, Zakariya; Aishath Muneeza; Auwal Adam Sa'ad; Karim, Mohammad Ershadul.
ISRA International Journal of Islamic Finance; Kuala Lumpur Vol. 13, Iss. 1, (2021): 118-135.
23. Blockchain-integrated technologies for solving supply chain challenges
Alternate title: Blockchain-integrated technologies
Gohil, Dhruman; Thakker, Shivangi Viral.
Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications; Bingley Vol. 3, Iss. 2, (2021): 78-97.
1. Signalling entrepreneurs’ credibility and project quality for crowdfunding success: cases from the Kickstarter and Indiegogo environments
Shuangfa Huang, David Pickernell, Martina Battisti… in Small Business Economics (2021)
2. DomainSenticNet: An Ontology and a Methodology Enabling Domain-Aware Sentic Computing
Damiano Distante, Stefano Faralli, Steve Rittinghaus, Paolo Rosso… in Cognitive Computation (2021)
3. The key successful factors of video and mobile game crowdfunding projects using a lexicon-based feature selection approach
Mu-Yen Chen, Jing-Rong Chang… in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humani… (2021)
4. Internalizing the externalities of overfunding: an agent-based model approach for analyzing the market dynamics on crowdfunding platforms
Jascha-Alexander Koch, Jens Lausen, Moritz Kohlhase in Journal of Business Economics (2021)
5. A predictive indicator using lender composition for loan evaluation in P2P lending
Yanhong Guo, Shuai Jiang, Wenjun Zhou, Chunyu Luo, Hui Xiong in Financial Innovation (2021)
6. Opposing effects of input control and clan control for sellers on e-marketplace platforms
Evgheni Croitor, Dominick Werner, Martin Adam, Alexander Benlian in Electronic Markets (2021)
7. International cooperation on financial market regulation
Michael Abendschein, Harry Gölz in International Economics and Economic Policy (2021)
8. Signals in equity-based crowdfunding and risk of failure
Felix Reichenbach, Martin Walther in Financial Innovation (2021)
9. Brokerbot: A Cryptocurrency Chatbot in the Social-technical Gap of Trust
Minha Lee, Lily Frank, Wijnand IJsselsteijn in Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) (2021)
10. Cryptocurrencies activity as a complex network: Analysis of transactions graphs
Luca Serena, Stefano Ferretti… in Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications (2021)
1. Borrowing from government owned banks & firm's liquidation risk
Journal of Corporate Finance, 17 May 2021, Volume 69 (Cover date: August 2021), Article 101982
2. Is spin-off policy an effective way to improve performance of Islamic banks? Evidence from Indonesia
Research in International Business and Finance, 7 November 2020, Volume 56 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101352
Irwan Trinugroho, Wimboh Santoso, Putra Pamungkas
3. Liquidity creation cyclicality, capital regulation and interbank credit: Evidence from Chinese commercial banks
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 9 March 2021, Volume 67 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 101523
Ying Tang, Zhiyong Li, Chao Deng
4. Banking reforms and bank efficiency: Evidence for the collapse of Spanish savings banks
International Review of Economics & Finance, 26 March 2021, Volume 74 (Cover date: July 2021), Pages 334-347
5. Determining factors and impacts of the intention to adopt mobile banking app in Cameroon: Case of SARA by afriland First Bank
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 27 February 2021, Volume 61 (Cover date: July 2021), Article 102509
Jean Robert Kala Kamdjoug, Serge-Lopez Wamba-Taguimdje, Ingrid Bive'e Kake
6. Bank competition and multimarket contact intensity
Journal of International Money and Finance, 23 December 2020, Volume 113 (Cover date: May 2021), Article 102338
Paula Cruz-García, Juan Fernández de Guevara, Joaquín Maudos
7. Managing business model exploration in incumbent firms: A case study of innovation labs in European banks
Journal of Business Research, 10 February 2021, Volume 128 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 11-19
Kristian J. SundMarcel L. A. M. BogersMeri Sahramaa
8. Financial inclusion through digitalisation of services for well-being
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 11 March 2021, Volume 167 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 120721
Rama Prasad Kanungo, Suraksha Gupta
9. Macroprudential regulation in the post-crisis era: Has the pendulum swung too far?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 9 July 2021, Volume 74 (Cover date: September 2021), Article 101381
Juyi Lyu, Vo Phuong Mai Le, Patrick Minford
10. Countering money laundering and terrorist financing: A case for bitcoin regulation
Research in International Business and Finance, 17 January 2021, Volume 56 (Cover date: April 2021), Article 101387
Emily Fletcher, Charles Larkin, Shaen Corbet
11. How do mobile, internet and ICT diffusion affect the banking industry? An empirical analysis
European Management Journal, 11 July 2020, Volume 39, Issue 3 (Cover date: June 2021), Pages 327-332
Belinda L. Del Gaudio, Claudio Porzio, Vincenzo Verdoliva
12. Financial inclusion and economic growth: The role of governance in selected MENA countries
International Review of Economics & Finance, 26 March 2021, Volume 75, Pages 34-54
Noha Emara, Ayah El Said
13. A study on factors affecting service quality and loyalty intention in mobile banking
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 24 December 2020, Volume 60, Article 102424
Qingji Zhou, Fong Jie Lim, Hong Xu
14. The impact of risk-based capital rules for international lending on income inequality: Global evidence
Economic Modelling, 12 February 2021, Volume 98 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 136-153
Iftekhar Hasan, Gazi Hassan, Eliza Wu
15. Shaping the digital transformation of the retail banking industry. Empirical evidence from Italy
European Management Journal, 6 September 2020, Volume 39, Issue 3 (Cover date: June 2021), Pages 366-375
Umberto Filotto, Massimo Caratelli, Fabrizio Fornezza
16. Frictions and empirical fit in a DSGE model for Indonesia
Economic Modelling, 11 March 2021, Volume 99 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 105487
Bastian Muzbar Zams
17. Credit cards and small business dynamics: Evidence from China
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 3 May 2021, Volume 67 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 101570
Yan Yuan, Zhao Rong, Yiyang Lu
18. Politicizing consumer credit
Journal of Financial Economics, 3 August 2020, Volume 139, Issue 2 (Cover date: February 2021), Pages 627-655
Pat Akey, Rawley Z. Heimer, Stefan Lewellen
Nguồn: Cục Thông tin KH&CN Quốc gia, 26/8/2021